Santa Fe Springs, CA, USA
- Timely arrival at designated location or warehouse to depart with crew to project site
- Install, Dismantle and service shelving, racking and other storage solutions
- Review all project work orders, list of product/material requirements, and applicable instructions with Lead Installer
- Ensure necessary equipment and product is securely loaded on installation trucks
- Ability to interpret blueprints/drawings
- Must have own hand tools and experience utilizing them in a work environment
- Assist in unloading product and equipment from the truck and staging on the project site
- Must be willing to work out of town for projects
- 1 – 3 years experience working with hand tools
- Minimum HS Diploma or GED.
- Proficient in using the tools and equipment regularly used in the instillation industry.
- Able to perform simple math (addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and square footage).
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints is a big plus
- Dependable, consistent and reliable employee regarding attendance.
- Presents a neat and professional image.
- Ability to work overtime and sometimes weekends as needed and scheduled by management.
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication skills. Maintaining professionalism with all co-workers.
- Problem solving and analytical ability.
- Able to work independently with some direction while ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- Capable of following written and verbal instructions and documented procedures.
- Able to stand/walk for duration of work hours.
- Lift/carry or maneuver heavy material or equipment (up to 100 lbs.).
- Valid driver’s license, with a clean driving record and insurable.
- Must pass pre-employment drug screening