When it comes to the security of our troops, nothing is more important than ensuring they have everything they need to stay mission-ready. At McMurray Stern, we take pride in providing storage solutions that help bases and military personnel operate as efficiently as possible.
Our products are designed with tactical readiness in mind and can help improve your base’s overall efficiency. Keep reading to learn more about our military storage solutions and tips.
4 Things to Consider When Choosing Storage Solutions for Your Military Base
#1: Quick & Easy Access
In a military setting, time is of the essence. You need storage solutions that allow your personnel to quickly and easily access their supplies.
#2: Security of Military Storage
The security of your base is of the utmost importance. You must ensure that any storage solutions you choose can provide the security level to keep your personnel and supplies safe.
#3: Flexibility to be Mission-Ready
The needs of your military base can change at a moment’s notice. You need flexible storage solutions that can adapt to your changing needs.
Military storage solutions need to be able to withstand the rigors of day-to-day use. You need products built to last and stand up to the wear and tear of constant use.
Military Storage Solutions by McMurray Stern
Tactical Readiness Cabinets
The modular design of our Tactical Readiness Cabinets gives you the flexibility you need for all your storage requirements. Choose from a broad selection of accessories, sizes, and configurations to meet your needs. McMurray Stern’s Tactical Readiness Cabinets feature:
- Rugged all steel construction
- Durable textured powder coat paint – a variety of available colors
- Modular construction with interchangeable parts
- User reconfigurable
- Diamond perforated mesh doors for ventilation and visibility
- Box construction double thickness doors for unmatched strength and rigidity
- Three lock types are available: Hasp only (for the padlock), keyed, or combination
- Add adjustable accessories like document holders, shelves, hook kits, drawers, support rails, and more.
Mission-Ready UWR Storage Systems
The UWR Storage System combines a thoughtful design for dependability during a single solution for multiple deployment scenarios. The flexibility and sustainability of the storage solution keep you mission-ready. Our UWR storage solutions feature:
- Securely store a variety of weapons
- No need to disassemble or zero the weapon
- Versatility and flexibility
- Maximizes armory storage space within a compact footprint
- Added support components like rails, barrels, and bases
- Maximum rigidity with heavy-gauge steel
- Perforated doors, sides, and rear wall for visibility
- Locking bars exceed military requirements for arms security of conventional arms, ammunition, and explosives
- Securely supports up to 500 lbs in weight
- Designed to be ganged together from the inside – top-to-bottom, back-to-back, or side-to-side
- Quick reconfigurations
- Optimal space efficiency
- Total transportability with barrel supports, handles, carts, and storage cabinets
Military Cargo Container Storage Rack
The Cargo Container Storage Rack safely double-stacks military cargo and supplies containers into an organized, centralized location. Expertly designed for both indoor and harsh outdoor conditions. Traditionally stacked cargo containers are disorganized and can slow productivity. Cargo and supplies are inaccessible and require a forklift operator. McMurray Stern’s Cargo Container Storage Rack is a safe, efficient solution.
Our Cargo Container Storage Rack features:
- Mission-ready storage solutions with 100% rapid deployment capability
- Maximum accessibility to tools, materials, and equipment
- Designed for indoor/outdoor use
- Increase mobility
- Improves environmental safety by eliminating forklift mishaps
- Improve inventory control
- Catwalk access to containers eliminates the need for forklift and licensed operator
Learn more about the military storage solutions we offer here.
Contact McMurray Stern to Stay Mission-Ready
If you have any questions about our storage solutions, or if you would like to learn more about how we can help you keep your military base mission-ready, contact McMurray Stern. Call us at (562) 623-3000, use our online contact form, or schedule a free consultation with our storage solutions experts today.