McMurray Stern LLC is seeking a Business Development Representative in Santa Fe Springs, California. The BDR acts as a liaison between the marketing and sales departments with the goal of developing, qualifying and maintaining contact with customers in a variety of industries to help increase sales of storage, production, and warehouse automation solutions.
- Account Qualification and Update: The BDR will proactively manage an assigned account base and territories using Zoom Info contact database and HubSpot Customer Relationship Management software program utilizing telephone and emails as his/her primary outreach tools. BDR will qualify accounts, update the customer’s complete account information, and begin developing the customer relationship.
- Maintain Call Cycle: BDR will strive to maintain a minimum of 150 calls per week.
- Maintain Accurate Account Database using HubSpot: BDR will maintain accurate customer account information and storage and/or automation needs. This allows the targeting of specific customers for sales and promotions and the tracking of specific account and territory goals.
- Promote Company Services: Promote all aspects of the company, selling storage solutions, automation solutions, service contracts, etc.
- Lead development: Develop and qualify product and service leads and where applicable, forward to the appropriate Sales/Design Consultant.
- Sales and Customer Satisfaction: Through Needs Analysis process, determine individual customer’s needs and provide solutions to meet them.
- Relationship Building: The BDR is the initial point of contact from McMurray Stern to the customer. The BDR’s ability to develop a strong positive relationship with his/her customers and fellow employees (Solution/Design consultants, engineers, planning department) is critical for success.
- A fit with McMurray Stern LLC Company’s performance driven culture and values of Integrity, Teamwork, Respect for People, Agility, Quality and Customer Service.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to maintain positive relationships with new and existing customers.
- Ability to quickly learn our products and all necessary details regarding products, specifications, and installation.
- Organization and attention to detail
- Personable demeanor with outstanding persuasive abilities
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university and one to three years Sales related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.